Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review on PTA Beach Resort in San Fabian, Pangasinan


View Larger Map

Every 31st day of December, our clan always go for an outing... most recent outings, we go to the beach... and most often we go to PTA Beach Resort in San Fabian, Pangasinan. And too often, we're the only ones who goes there every 31st of December day time... rarely do we see other people go there... at times there are a few... but this end of 2013... pretty much we took the whole place like ours... lol! I mean it was just us! =D

Anyway, the rates of the place seem to be the same... I think... I think the entrance fee per head was like.. P35 / head except probably the babies... and the huts? there were P250 and P500 ... so we took the two P250 ... because it's the nearest to the beach and the place where we could cook our food... "tinuno!"

By the way we seldom use rooms or something... and if we would use their pool... I think the payment is P100.. if I'm not mistaken... unless it went to P120 as other pools these days would charge.... but we're just good with the beach... the sand... and the waves!!! =)

For the people like us, the place would be just fine... though I must say.. I'm noticing some changes... and probably some degradation of some facilities... previously there were tables that we could use... now? there is none... I mean... portable or tables for extension... and of course more degraded facilities than improvements.... I'm not sure if is it because there are no more customers? and enough fees for them to improve? on other places or resorts, somehow I see improvements... but the PTA Beach Resort? I don't find much...

I even saw dead fishes which makes me wonder... is the beach still good for swimming? although we did still swam at the beach... well I don't know... But it would be great if they would make some improvement to the place... so as their would be a variety or something... and yeah... their comfort rooms hasn't improved as well... more of degraded... it would be probably best if they would make additional comfort rooms or rooms for taking a bath...

Oh well this is just my thoughts and opinions... if ever they would read this... =) cheers! and oh yeah... below are some photos I'd like to share with the place... =)













5 comments:

  1. do you have any contact number of PTA BEACH RESORT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try this one.. just googled it though.. (075) 523 6504 ... =)

      Delete
  2. Hi how much are the rates for rooms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magkano po cottage at entrance day tour po?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much the entrance fee and cottages for 15 person?

    ReplyDelete