Thursday, January 2, 2014

Canon Pixma 287 E03 / E04 error code

Previously I had these error codes I got from my printer...

I can not print well and that it always eats up the paper then brings out an error code.. I have to put off and on my printer so as the paper to come out....

Two things I did to this was that of pressing and holding the "reset" button (while it's off), then pressing the on while holding the reset button for like 10-15 seconds...

I was trying to reset the printer somehow I think... but that didn't work...

secondly, (oh yeah, my printer has an installed continuous ink flow system) I checked the tube where the ink goes through.. and extended it a little to give space for the cartridge to reach the left side... And i had to fix or arrange it well, the tube, so as not to hinder or obstruct the cartridge when moving. and wala! It's fine again...

And oh by the way, one thing I find seem to be good practice especially for continuous ink flow systems, it's best to use the "quiet mode" found in the "maintenance tab" of "printer preferences." I think it is quieter and less stress on the printer itself... well... just want to share some experiences I've had...

No comments:

Post a Comment