Thursday, September 26, 2013

BPI Online Trading

Recently I'm curious and want to try out the BPI Online Trading... I was able to try COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline) along with my brother but that was history and that was just for a brief period... I'm not an expert though, just a beginner and try my chances in the BPI Online Trading.. I tried to apply through their online website https://www.bpitrade.com and one of the requirement is that, you have to have an account on their bank in order for you to fund your account in the BPI Trade.

At some point applying with them is easy, though you will have to visit their branches for other matters. Just following their instructions was great and not much hassle. Their employees are friendly and accommodating, well that's my experience on their branch here in Baguio City... Not sure with others though. After application, you will have to sign forms and they will have to send it to Manila that of those who are really in charge of the BPI Trading. And after approval, an email will be sent to you saying your application is now approved, and you will be given a BPISEC Account Code. At this point, I got confused on their procedure. I had to enroll my BPI Trade account on my BPI express online, which in their email, I found none my account number. I thought it was the BPISEC Account Code but alas, I couldn't enroll it.... So I thought, maybe my account number on my BPI itself. Tried it, but after waiting for 3 days, it didn't work.... so I had to go to their branch again where I found out... I really have to call them or go to their branch to know my account on BPI Trade... Well... perhaps it would have been best if they have included that clearly on their email. Nevertheless, it's a good measure of security. Just plainly a confusing instruction though.

Well... haven't tried trading yet but figured just want to share this, if someone likes to try BPI trade and maybe bump into the problem I had... Cheers! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment