Monday, August 12, 2013

How to save files in a FAKE iPHONE 4S as of August 2013

Recently my mother was fooled buying a iPHONE 4S.... at first glanced the iPHONE 4S looks exactly as it is... but as I continued to handle and looked into it... I wondered why the camera has a low resolution.... I tried looking for settings... alas!!! there is not much settings... and as I continue to explore it the more I am resolved it was a fake iPHONE 4S....

Nevertheless the video player is quite something or perhaps the display is pretty cool on display. but still of course I wouldn't recommend such fake phone.... But if you guys also have been fooled.... here's just one tip in saving files in the fake phone... which says 64GB but actually just a 4GB capacity...

searching from the net is really tedious but perhaps sharing in this blog would better benefit others... so with regards to saving file in the phone. simply put-off the phone and then re-start it. you will be brought in an option, one to indicate to charge, while another saying "U-disk"... select that option then automatically the computer will detect the phone's memory SD or whatever... usually a fake iPHONE 4S has no manual nor a box... so surely you will need to search other's experiences and usual comments or advices from others... So here's just some shared knowledge I too received from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment