Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thoughts on the pokemon Go

Recently I have downloaded ant tried playing pokemon go with my new phone Asus zenfone max. and sure enough it is addictive. not sure why but the goal of collecting all pokemons could be a factor. or simply trying to learn the game is one. I have been able to play this game via wifi or mobile data. but recently after the update of the game last november 7, the game started to give a frustating effect as i can  no longer play the game via mobile data. I'm from the Philippines and i have been searching / googling what may be the cause of this or are there a fix to this problem. but alas i can't seem to find one.

With this situation of days looking for fix and only able to play via connecting to wifi.. I probably have no choice but to stop. at some point it's a good thing cause this is really addictive. i actually can't believe spending an amount for this though it was just a try but probably if this game has a good and working game it would probably drive me to spend little by little.. so anyway.. just writing my thoughts on this. and if there are those who would read it and give some suggestions to the fix.. it would be great! XD.. oh welll..

No comments:

Post a Comment