Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Maine Mendoza plays the drums while Julie Anne San Jose Sings!


As I scroll out some youtube videos... looking for some intriguing and interesting videos about Alden Richards and Julie Anne San Jose. I bumped into this video! (This is not my video, just embedded it and I give the credit to who ever ones it).

It's just an interesting mix! and an interesting possibility of making it happen in reality. Hey, I do not want them to be enemies. It's good if they would be friends. But seriously, fans out there are like making so much war. And, yes of course it's probably because of Alden... It's crazy these days how people (esp. ladies & girls) go crazy over him. It's possible that still Julie Anne may have some thing over Alden, but as the same human being we can't force or judge them over that. It's their decision (including Alden, Maine and Julie Anne).. Well, showbizness is really a very crazy world! Fans tend to heighten their expectations and things just for them to be satisfied. I wonder if they ever think first of the health and personal thoughts and desires of those people they look up to. The worst possible things that I fear for these showbiz people are that, they grow sick or incur health damage. Worse if it leads to tragic events. History can attest to that. Some, because of probably too much anxiety, stress and others that they can't handle... leads to tragic death (deretso ko na!). Which I do hope it would not happen to them, with all the demands towards them.

Anyway, check this out! Just a great and interesting event to happen in real life (for me). Most likely not for the most. But if you would ask me who will I choose for Alden? I WILL NOT CHOOSE! Cause I'm not Alden! I have my own personal judgments but I choose not to reveal it. Anyway, circumstances are tricky and situations do not always go the way we would always want to be. That's because we are not God!


No comments:

Post a Comment