Monday, June 24, 2013

How to fix Canon Pixma MP287 Printer when no power on

Greetings!

Recently I had a problem switching "on" my printer just after a power outage or power shortage... I was currently printing something when the power got low... My printer was still on and printing since it was connected to the laptop and it seems the little power was able to still providing the current for my printer to finish the printing!... After finishing it, my printer died out and I forgot to unplug my printer.... when the lights came back or the power came back... Alas! my printer won't switch on or power on!

I've googled some ways how to remedy the problem and came to a site.... discussing the same problem... though it didn't gave much detail of the solution but all through out the comments and sharing, I got the idea of disassembling the printer... but problem is, I am not that techy.... one of the things I've read was to detach a white thing from the "power supply" (i think), where the power cord was attached and re-plug it! And so having means to detach and attach the connected port or white "thing" back to the "power supply", Alas I was able to switch it on again!

So, that's just one experience of mine... maybe someone else would experience and need some little detail about it.... =D

2 comments:

  1. after reset PO7 now not power on my cannon MP287

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here.. maybe its a logic board replacement..

    ReplyDelete